The Bun Life - Update on the Fly Situation

I found out the source of my fly problem. It turns out it was the big mound of horse shit in the middle of the living room that was causing all this. Who knew? I racked my brain thinking of everything it could possibly be, fruit, Fwan's big fat smelly rumpus, my breath, but none of that checked out. Then I just happened to glance over at the 4 foot high steaming pile of horse shit, and a light bulb went off in my head, ding!!

Well, been shoveling all day, and all is well and...oh enough already...it was definitely fruit flies, like I suspected. My dad asked me to post on here because he said it made it sound like I was a slob with flies all over my place, no worries Dad, I am sure everyone still thinks I am a slob anyway. LOL. I think there is only like one fly left and he is holding on for dear life, hiding out in all the right places. I will get him, or the paper will get him, soon enough.

Baby Fwan doesn't smell either by the way, she is actually spotless, just like the other 2 bunnies. The carpet and free ranging help that. Sorry Baby Fwan, didn't mean to insult your rumpus, your pretty, fat, pumpernickel rumpus.

8 comments:

  1. Since your blog is satirical, we did assume you may have exaggerated the fly count. You can tell your Dad that we figured you found two flies and over reacted. But that's ok, we found the post funny! It made us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the fly problem is clearing up! But, we can see where that 4-foot pile could have been the problem =:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found your blog today and LOVE it! Hilarious! I am linking your blog today to the list of blogs on the HRS page: http://www.rabbit.org/links/sections/karma.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, here's the blog page where you're now listed: http://www.rabbit.org/links/sections/blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god, sorry for being so crazy. here's one more time, a link to the page where your blog is now listed: www.rabbit.org/links/blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Margo, Frannie and Fruit Flies are in your debt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, just discovered your great blog. I wondered if you would add my site to your 'Other bunny websites' ? www.britishbunnies.co.uk. I'll be following you. I also run a blog on behalf of my rabbit Pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pepper, sure, I have added you, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete