The Bun Life - Heartbreaking News About My Frannie

It is with a heavy heart that I am telling you all this, I am so upset about it that I can barely type at all. At 12:30 PM yesterday, Frannie’s application to the Ohio College of Clown Arts was rejected indefinitely. This means that she can’t even apply again, I wonder what happened that caused this harsh of a reaction. One of their stated reasons was that none of the clown shoes fit Frannie’s feet. Also, she can’t ride a unicycle either.

Oh well, I guess the positive way to look at it is that now Frannie can devote all of her time to practicing for the 2011-2012 Mrs. Oxbow Plumpers Division beauty pageant. I’m sure she will grieve for a while, but life will eventually go on for all of us. We’ll never have closure though, we will just learn to live with the hole in our heart.

5 comments:

  1. Way to scare the crap out of me, jerk. On the list, all I saw was "heartbreaking news about my Frannie." I should have known better to take anything on this blog as serious. Hope you are well and have plans to keep yourself and your warren safe this weekend. I was actually thinking about your post about the absurd emergency evacuation plan you devised, except it's not so funny anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jesus, I now have gotten 4 separate emails from people yelling at me about that, lol. I am touched actually that you and them feel the way you do about Frannie, and all of our buns actually. In retrospect, I would've not written it, but it is nice to know you guys care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye.nice info! feel free to visits http://sayasukaarnab.blogspot.com and give an advise to take care of rabbits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just assumed your comment was spam, but I see your blog has bunnies on it, even though it is in a foreign language, from the translation I could see that you seem to be caring for bunnies from cosmetic labs, research bunnies maybe? I wonder how you found this blog, either way if you are taking care of those bunnies then you are a great person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this mean we will never be able to watch Frannie driving around in a clown car?

    ReplyDelete